Thursday, April 12, 2012

3 of the Capitol Colors

China Glaze's Capitol Colors

I was dying to get my paws on a couple of these polishes before I went to see The Hunger Games movie back in mid March. It gave me a reason to show my love for the book series and have an excuse to buy some more polish! Honestly, I wasn't head over heels for the color selections, but they had me sold by sticking a name on it. That's good advertising...

This first picture is the FIRST picture I have ever taken of my nails with the intent to share. I only have my phone camera to work with, so bare with me.

Both colors are from the collection. The main color is "Mahogany Magic" representing District 7 (lumber) and the accent is "Harvest Moon" representing District 9 (grain). 

The second picture is only containing the accent nail from the collection. I tend to call it, Girl on Fire but its actually- "Electrify" for District 5(power) The main color is Essie-"Red Nouveau" 

Two days ago I was told that once the collection has sold in the stores they wont be getting more in (another reason to buy more, gah!) So i bought 2 more which I have yet to use, but i will soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment