Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Christina's Nails

My friend Christina came over and let me try out my stamps on her! We had to get her nails all perdy before her night out! Her color combination came out much better than mine that I did in the previous post. Stamping is getting easier as I practice with it. 

If you want to know how to do this...just ask!!




Her base coat is Essie-"Play Date", the zebra print is Konads special stamping white polish, stamping plate 57, and we topped it off with China Glaze-"Fairy Dust" 

I love the way her nails came out! Probably because I am extremely jealous of her nail beds. Mine are so deep, I wish I had hers!

We had to re do a couple nails because I missed spots but we got it done in time. 




 I dont have much to say about this manicure except, they are so fun!! The "Fairy Dust" made them extra cute. :)



Seche Clear as the base, 2 coats of Play Date, One stamp of the zebra in plate 57(konad), 1 coat Fairy Dust, and Top coat is Seche Vite, as always. 








I'm getting better at using the stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment