Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nail Art is HARD.

So, I ordered this great Mash brush set from Amazon for only 10 bucks, and I figured I better start trying them out. After the hundreds of nail pictures I've pinned on Pinterest, I honestly thought this was going to be an easy go. WRONG. I cant even do polka-dots! As you can probably guess, the Easter eggs were done on the hand I don't write with, and I had such a hard time that I didn't even want to attempt the other hand. I just went some pastels and called it good.



One thing I learned from this was...you must be patient. UGH. I'm patient all day long with my son, why can't the thing I enjoy at the end of the day just be ready when I want it to be. Without waiting fully for the paint to dry each step, you just end up with a huge mess.  

No comments:

Post a Comment