Tuesday, April 24, 2012

First Stamping...Zebra!





 Yay! I tried something new and I actually like the way it turned out! This was my first go with trying out Konad's stamping plates. I decided on that brand from reading other people blogs. I'm so happy I bought them! They were very cheap from Amazon. The crappiest part was waiting for them in the mail.


Below is what I recieved (minus the mash brush set, I already had that) I got 2 plates, a double ended stamper, a scraper, and 2 colors of the special stamping polish (not pictured). 





I used Sinful Colors-"Tokyo Pearl" as my base. First time using it and I'm glad i intended to put designs over the top because it was so streaky. You could see every brush stroke. The black is Konad special Stamping polish.



Sinful Colors-Tokyo Pearl
Stamped, before clean up


My first couple attmepts, i went waaaay to slow so it wasnt working right. I watched good ol' youtube for a couple tutorials and that really helped. Must do the application as fast as possible!


Zebra!



I did make some mistakes and I tried to cover it up with some solid black, luckily the worst mess up was on an accent nail, so it almost looks intentional. 

Left Hand



I cant wait to try the other stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment