Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pretty & Crazy

I took a break from making my self esteem go down (nail art attempts are killer) and just went back to some PRETTY colors. This has got to be my favorite combination I've done so far! I am awesome and bought both of these colors on CLEARANCE at Ulta. I have gotten so many compliments on them, i feel like I don't want to take it off. 
The main polish is Essie-"Lion Around" and the accent is China Glaze-"Material Girl"
I feel so classy!






This was an...interesting combination. I have a couple crackle polishes and I am not a huge fan. I don't like that I cant control what it is going to look like. ha ha. This actually turned out better than other crackles i have done before. 

The base color is Nicole by O.P.I.-"Prized Possession Purple" from the Justin Bieber Collection. (why he has a polish collection is beyond me.) and the top color is China Glaze Crackle-"Crushed Candy" which I only bought because it was on clearance for 3 dollars!
My husband thought these were atrocious. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment